Terms of Service
Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract. If you fail to pick-up your order or are not present for your delivery, you are still obligated to pay for your order including fees. We will inspect and pack all orders prior to distribution. In the event that product gets damaged during packing, we will provide a store credit to the customer, provided that the damaged goods are returned.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality produce, and we require our Farmers and Vendors to deliver market-grade products. The customer understands that since our farmers do not use pesticides or herbicides, fruits and vegetables may not look "perfect".
Order Fees Explained
- Pick-up Fee: A pick-up fee of $5.00 is charged for all orders except EBT transactions to cover the cost of aggregation, staff time, and equipment.
- Delivery Fee: a delivery fee of $10.00 is charged for all delivered orders ($5.00 covers the cost of aggregation, staff time, and equipment the additional $5.00 covers the cost to deliver your order).
- We will offer a limited number of deliveries each week. Once we have reached capacity, there will not be an option to add delivery.
- Our delivery range is the 98107, 98103 & 98117 zip codes.
- Deliveries are made on Sundays from 10AM-2PM. When you are the next stop, you will be notified (text/call). Please keep in mind depending on weather, traffic, etc. delivery times may change and we will do our best to deliver your goods in a timely manner.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide any access codes or delivery instructions.
- If you are not present for your delivery, we will not deliver and you are still obligated to pay for your order including fees
- Make sure your dog is properly restrained and away from where your delivery will occur. We will not deliver if there is a dog on a long leash, loose in the yard or waiting to greet us at the front door.
- If you have any questions about your delivery or order please email: firstname.lastname@example.org